SNP Charcoal Mineral Black Ampoule Mask [1 sheet]
- Pore tightening, moisturizing, sebum controlling, skin purifying effects
- Contains 1,000mg mineral water / charcoal powder 12.5mg to supply moisture to skin and to purify skin.
- Fine charcoal powder and charcoal sheet adhere to sebum and blackheads and firms pores.
- Black Mask Sheet contains high quality charcoal made from oak. Porous charcoal attaches to skin wastes or sebum to clarify skin, and it also contains high levels of minerals to improve the absorption of ampoule.
- By tensing up enlarged pores, skin becomes firm with the pore mask pack. Contains 1,000mg mineral water and 12.5mg charcoal powder to supply moisture to dry skin and control excessive sebum for moisture and oil balance.
- Black sheet containing charcoal helps improve the absorption of ampoule and the porous structure of charcoal clarifies to reveal smooth skin.
*What is charcoal?
Quercus phylliraeoides -Has the most optimal features of trees to make charcoal. Grown in the southern region of Kishu with unique climate, the grown is slow. The tree is very dense and hard, making it ideal to make charcoal.
*What is Kishu charcoal?
Charcoal refers to the white charcoal developed with ubmegasi, a type of chestnut tree. It is so hard that it cannot be cut with saw, and it has exceptional features a fuel. Charcoal is named according to the habitat in Japan, such as Kishu, Tosa, Huga, etc. The charcoal from southern Kishu with special climates is most famous for its density and hardness, obtained from ubmegasi tree.
Charcoal among charcoals, the masterwork of white coal: Baked by the master craftsman at over 1200 degrees Celsius, it is also known as the diamond. The ultimate charcoal creates anions and supplies minerals, and provides better effects when compared to charcoal from other regions.
How to Use
After facial cleansing, tone skin.
Remove mask from packaging and center around the eyes and mouth to attach on face.
Remove mask after 10 – 20 minutes, and pat any remaining essence into skin.