Returns & Exchanges
Please take into consideration that refunds are only issued once the returned products clear our inspection.
1) An item is eligible for cancellation if:
-you posted a Return request within 24 hours of payment and your order is still under “Pending” status (if your order is under “Queued for Shipment” status, please contact our customer service center) or
-the order is delayed for more than 10 days since payment and you have not received any notification regarding the delay; or
-the ordered item is out of stock.
2) We accept return(s) if:
-you receive a product different from your order; or
-you receive a defective product.
(1) Post a return request on our Return forum within three days of receipt. You are required to attach the photos of the received product(s) and include the item code, the order number, and the reason for the return.
(2) We will be in contact to assist you by email.
(3) Items returned must be in their original condition.
*Please be advised that returns are accepted ONLY IF you have followed the instructions above and your return request has been approved by our staff. Returns that are shipped to us without any prior consent are not accepted.
*Please note that EVEN the defective/incorrect item(s) must be returned with all of the tags and labels intact. The item(s) must be sent in their original packaging.
* Shipping fee for any return caused by our fault will be paid by us. However, if EMS’ cash on delivery is not possible then you can scan the return receipt and either mail it with the item to return or post an image of it on the forum. The shipping fee will be refunded once the tracking number is verified.
3) If there is a missing item from your order:
*Contact our customer service center by email, phone or by forum within 1 day of delivery.
*Please keep all contents of the original package including packaging material (boxes, plastic bags etc.) with you until you are instructed otherwise.
Please note that we may not be able to process the refund for your missing item if you lose or damage any packaging material.