DR.CEURACLE Deesse AC Spot Healer 1ea
10 second spot calm LED pen. Easy and easy local area care beauty device with light pen type
1. Three stages of mental care using blue light (415mm)
Step 1 - Prevent spotting by controlling the secretion of sebum when used in excess of sebum before the spot is triggered.
Step 2 - Use on top of spot-induced localized areas to soothe skin and restore stretched pores.
Step 3 - Apply to spot removed area to strengthen damaged skin barrier and protect skin from UV exposure.
(* There may be variations depending on the degree of spot induction and skin damage)
2. Total skin care using IR Light (830mm)
It strengthens damaged skin barrier and skin elasticity by spot, increases resistance to ultraviolet rays, and prevents spots and dullness on spot-induced areas.
How To Use
1. After cleansing your skin, please control the water.
2. Adhere the AC spot healer head to the spot where the spot was triggered.
- Management effectiveness may vary depending on skin type and degree of skin damage.
- It is recommended to use 10 seconds for twice a day in morning and evening.
- Please use the end of 12 hours after use.
3. Turn off the AC Spot Healer after use and wipe the head with a dry towel.